Saturday, February 17, 2007

Last Post

Hi. Someone might read this, I guess. And it's nice to give some closure.

I got home yesterday and slept in this morning, and now I'm right as rain and ready to get back into the Australian ways again.

The last month has been life-changing, if you haven't got that impression from my blogs. I have photos and strories to tell, so if you'd like to hear give me a call some time.

L.A. and Fiji rocked! Who would've thought a 48 hour delay would've been so good! I made new friends and hung out in L.A. and swam in the hotel pool at 2am in fiji and got a taxi to give me and Evan from Utah a tour of the island before our flight took off. Fiji - vacation destination number one. Man that's a beautiful place. And my new best friend from north carolina has moved into her apartment at mac, so you mac folks have got to meet her when uni starts - she's swell!

I'll see you all soon I reckon, if I didn't see you last night at maccy's!
Love youse all, and thanks for your support and prayers.

Johnny in Australia.

2 comments:

Michela said...

Hi Johnny,

I felt the need to comment and say that I am at least a "someone" who read your last post and its been great hearing about your antics in Ecuador (and elsewhere).

I'm glad it was a good trip for you.

Michela

Anonymous said...

Johnny- it's been a fast month but a very encouraging one too from your blogs! Glad you've been deep & moved about the trip & hope to see you grow stronger in your Faith & love for Jesus!

Peace bro,
mCfoy